Addiction Treatment Programs at Fountain Recovery
Here at Fountain Recovery, we have multiple levels of treatment to address various ranges of needs. Here are a few of our programs:
Full Day Treatment w/Living Arrangements
This level of care involves living at our Sober Living House (SLE) while attending our Full Day Treatment Program. The SLE is a living arrangement providing safety, structured and 12 Step orientation to early sobriety.
In the SLE our clients are able to completely focus on their recovery without the distractions of everyday life. Many times it is the outside distractions and negative influences that keep people from allowing themselves the time needed to get well and stay well.
Day Treatment Program
The Day Treatment Program involves attending recovery program for 7 hours each day, Monday through Friday. This is an intensive, focused program involving education groups, therapy groups, family program and individual counseling
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) involves attending recovery program for 3.5 hours each day at least 3 days a week. Many times this is a “step-down” level-of-care from residential treatment or day treatment programs.
Extended/Long-Term Treatment Program
Fountain Recovery accommodates those who may require longer-term treatment options. The length of stay may vary from 90 days to 2 years.
Family Education and process groups are held weekly for clients The goal of Family Group is to help family members to understand the disease of addiction and the recovery process while providing ongoing support for the family.
At Fountain Recovery, we consider continuing care essential to the ongoing recovery process. Our Aftercare groups are free to clients who have successfully completed treatment.
Sober Living Environment
Our Sober living home is 12 Step oriented, designed for individuals who are committed to remaining clean and sober. Residents are required to attend 12 Step/Recovery meetings and work the 12 Steps with an AA/NA sponsor.
Reasons to Choose Fountain Recovery
- We genuinely care about our clients
- We are a one-of-a-kind treatment program in the Tri-Valley area.
- We have a unique understanding of addiction and the recovery process
- We have small focused groups & smaller client-to-counselor ratio
- We emphasize the importance of family and have weekly Family Groups.
- We provide administrative assistance; we write letters to courts, employers and speak with attorneys
- We offer different levels of care. They are Full Day Treatment w/Living Arrangements, Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient
- We offer Extended Treatment
- We provide follow-up to treatment including a free Aftercare Group for clients who have successfully completed treatment